Several shipbuilders and shipping firms in Japan have joined forces to develop remote-controlled cargo vessels that could be launched by 2025, according to the country’s Nikkei business newspaper.
- Insurance Archaeology is Alive and Well! 19 September 2023
- Insuring Project Cargo 11 September 2023
- Why should Solicitors and their Clients Retain an Insurance Expert Witness? 6 September 2023
- Underwriting Transportation of Cargo by Barge 7 July 2023
- Insuring Perishable Cargo by Air 23 March 2021