Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL), the largest and oldest of Japan’s international ocean carrier companies, has got the green light for four LNG-powered 20,000 TEU containerships that have been under construction with Samsung Heavy Industries.
- Historical Development of Incoterms 20 January 2021
- Evolution of the Insufficiency of Packing Exclusion in Cargo Insurance 20 December 2020
- 3 Key Environmental Liability Policies 28 May 2020
- Jervis Insurance History Blog: When Did Bulk Carriers First Appear? 15 May 2020
- Jervis Insurance History Blog: Origins of Environmental Liability Insurance 14 May 2020